Wednesday 5 June 2013

Bullet to the head.



Ok I know this has been out for a while now but I have only just seen it and I loved it.

Synopsis 

After watching their respective partners die, a New Orleans hitman and a Washington D.C. detective form an alliance in order to bring down their common enemy.


I do think however the marketing for it was wrong pushed as a killer vs killer film.
It flows more like a buddy cop movie where a contract killer teams up with a cop. The film flows really well with these two taking dogs and trying to out do each other.The interaction between stallones character and his daughter is good giving you back story throughout the film which makes you appreciate their relation ship. Jason Momoa's character is interesting but i dont th
ink you get much story on him to be honest but his acting is good and a lot better to watch then that Conan film he did.

 The other reason this film is great is its more like a B cast movie using a lot of under used actors which I found fantastic like Bobby from Cougar Town and mr eko from Lost.

 
The action scenes In this are fun and very entertaining and the axe fight at the end was great to watch. I would recommend this film for a nice casual watch however I dont think your other half will enjoy one for the lads.

thanks for reading
dave

No comments:

Post a Comment